15 August 2015

Flat double spiral stitch bracelet

I was going for a holiday, back to my country, where I have arranged a catch up with some of my high school girlfriends. I thought it would be great to share with them my new growing skill and surprise them with little handmade gifts. I decided to make many bracelets and each of my friends could choose the one she likes the most. I needed patterns that wouldn't be time consuming, but still very effective. Flat double spiral stitch is exactly like this! Pearls and gold are my longtime favourite combination so I started from that one. It took me only around an hour to finish that bracelet and I was in love in how impressive it looks! That is why I decided to make one more, but in different colour scheme.

Today's tip: This stitch is very flexible and easily curves, you could make a necklace out of it as well. Also, you can always double it as showed in this video.



Pattern from pandahall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...