18 October 2015

Pendant Rose

Unfortunately dear friend of mine have to leave the country we live in for an unspecified period of time. I wanted to give her something personal, something what would remind her of me. She doesn't wear much of jewellery so I chose a very simple pattern of a rose. She doesn't wear too much colour, but black rose could be read as a symbol of death and farewell, which is not too positive of an emotion (and also you probably wouldn't be able to see it on her almost-always-black clothing). Blue rose symbolises the impossible. I wish her to face all of the impossible, and one day come back here.




Tip for today: The secret of making a good gift for someone is to consider all sides of it and its relation to a gifted person. I know it's not a secret, but I believe sometimes people forget how important the reasons are.

Pattern from www.juliatraverso.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...