12 September 2016

Simple Seed Bead Roses

So much happened in my beaded adventure since last year. I don't even know how to continue this blog now after missing so many great opportunities for all the craft related things to share. I'll just mention that I have been helping out in a hand made jewellery shop in my area and that got me plenty of experience into jewellery making. I been working there with plenty of different materials but in my heart I'm still a seed bead enthusiast and beadwaving brings me the most satisfaction.

I have mountains of 11/0 Czech seed beads which I impulsively bought last year at the beginning of my adventure. I haven't had chance to do much about them for ages and subconsciously I slowly started to move onto more expensive, but more regular in size, Japanese seed beads. But before I switch completely first I need to use up all those beads I already own.
That's where all this roses are coming from.

Silver lined

Matt 

Metallic

Clear, pink lined 

Opaque


Which flower is your favourite?

I still can't decide if this last purple beads are so spotty on purpose to create this stone looking effect or is it just some bad batch. I have got grey beads like this as well so maybe it's actually purposely? Whatever it is not it gave me as idea for a rope necklace on which I'm working at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...