25 September 2016

Family of Tassel Pendants

I have made a collection of tassels quite a while ago. I used a regular sewing thread for that because I like when the tassel is fine and soft. I have thought of creating some sorts of pendants but took me a while to decide how exactly I want them to look like.

First I tried with some simple strings of seed beads and a tassel on the middle just to realise that to keep it on the middle I would need some sort of weight around the tassel. I thought of using glass accent bead right before the tassel, but the idea seemed a bit plain.
Finally I came across this image on Pinterest which inspired me to use this kind of charms/links out of my old broken Pandora bracelet (bought few extra in my local craft shop). It also encouraged me to use different chains for different colour combinations.

And finally this is what I came up with.
Which one is your favourite? I don't really like khaki, but in a combination with mint and floral bead it looks pretty good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...